As it has always been, health and safety of our guests and employees, remains our highest priority and for that reason we are carefully monitoring the new coronavirus (covid19) situation, through regular updates and guidance from the Hellenic Health Organization.
Since we navigate through difficult times, we would like to point out the fact that North Luxury villas, due to its special architecture, does not have common areas, as it is an open plan property, other than the reception. Also, all of our 4 private villas have an outdoor entrance with private terraces , pool and Jacuzzi.
In addition, we are happy to let you know that Greece has reported the less coronavirus incidents, since the beginning of this pandemic, among Europe and worldwide top destinations
Below you can find an update on what we are taking care off:
- Compliance to the National Health and Safety protocols
- 24/7 Doctor available
- Authorized Health First Certification and training programmes for all of our team members
- Personal protective equipment , to be worn by all employees throughout the hotel
- Transfers and third party services are arranged with partners who comply with hygiene procedures
- Developing and maintaining a daily cleaning and disinfection programme based on international sanitation standards
- Complimentary masks are available upon check in, on request.
- Hand sanitizers are available in the villas and throughout the hotel
- Our housekeepers enter the villas only in the guest's absence and wearing the necessary protective equipment. Please note that change of linen and towels during your stay will only be made upon request.
- Check in/ checkout hours will be extended in order for your villa to be thoroughly cleaned. Therefore, check-in starts from 15:00 while check-out is until 11:00.
We encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team for recommendations and/or remarks that will improve our operations.
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests.